Storicom makes sure your story is told using public relations across different media.
Every company has stories to tell, and when told to the right people, through the right channels, you will build your community, develop understanding, change behaviours, support your reputation and grow sales.
Communication can drive your business in the direction you wish to go.
What we do - the MAC
We help you develop your stories so they can be used effectively to achieve your goals.
We identify those you need to reach - customers, influencers, media and commentators, and public officials, including Government.
We use the best ways to connect your message with the audience, including: online, print and broadcast media, social channels, database and email marketing and content.
- this is our business, whether media, internal, external stakeholder, Government or influencer, we build these where you need them MOST.
- ensuring your messages, narratives and stories are right, identifying your audiences and the best channel to reach them.
- digital, social, or shared, every company is now its own media company - we build your influence in your community.
- copy-writing, newsletters, EDMs, database comms, sharing your news, views, opinions to key business contacts.
-media interviews are inevitable - we prepare you to control the conversation, so you can communicate your messages.
Issues & crisis
- planning for and the management of, as they arise to protect your people, business and reputation.
Issues & Crisis
- we will look after your events, campaigns and projects, from branding, creative ideas and reporting.
Stop the Bleed Campaign
The Stop the Bleed campaign was launched in April 2019 to raise public awareness about life threatening severe bleeding after an accident - we managed the media launch for Pharmaco Emergency Care, including support from the Medical Director for St John. Coverage included The AM Show, general and healthcare media, and industry media in high risk sectors. Pharmaco is the distributor for the Combat Action Tourniquet (CAT) in New Zealand and Australia.
Jonathan is an absolute pleasure to work with. He collaborates on strategy and always delivers on execution. From speech writing, case studies, press releases and white papers, Jonathan delivers and the stories always get noticed! He lifted our social media
presence and interactions ten-fold. I will never hesitate to have Jonathan on the team.
- Jodi Mitchell, Director